A word about forks: The fork on a bicycle is the leading edge of your ride; if it is not in line it will track the bike so that you have two separate gyroscopic planes. Your wheels will want to go their separate ways, especially on fast downhills, where a shimmy may be noticed. My forks are made to an exacting standard through a three step alignment process that results in plus or minus 0.25 mm tolerance. I am very proud of that.
Both road & cross forks are raked in a low placed arc for that classic look and superior ride quality.
True Temper NCO tapered fork blades are standard for raked forks.
Reynolds 853 fork blades now available for road and cross.
KVA Stainless fork now available. $500+
Traditional New England Segmented Fork
1″ & 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Road: Regular length 368 mm (axle to crown) fitted & drilled for recessed brake bolt. Reynolds 853 blades now. $475
- Trail Poacher: Regular length 390 mm (axle to crown) disc tab Reynolds 631 blades. $400
- Cyclo-Cross: Regular length 390 mm (axle to crown) cantilever or disc tab. $375
- Reynolds 853 Cyclo-Cross: Regular length 390 mm (axle to crown) cantilever or disc tab. $420
One piece cantilever posts are standard.
Paul’s Racer & Racer M brake post positioning optional.
Disc tab is Paragon’s universal with my Alien Ears housing guide on the back of the leg for a clean look.
- Mountain Fork: Available up to a length of 450 mm axle to crown either disc or cantilever.
- Paragon Wright Bros dropout. $375
- Traditional scalloped drop out. $425 (This is the dropout for restoration forks.)
Mountain Fork Details:
Flat dropouts & scalloped end caps.
Cantilever mounts are Paragon Machine Works 3 piece brake bosses.
Disc tab is Paragon’s universals with my Alien Ears housing guide on the back of the leg for a clean look.
- Custom Forks
All forks are available in custom lengths usually at no extra charge.
All forks can be made for 26″, 650B or 700c wheel sizes.
- If you would like both cantilever & disc mount, there is a charge of +$55.
- Low rider mounts are +$65.
- Road and cyclo-cross forks with eyelets are +$30.(Not all drops start with eyelets.)
- All forks are PPG wet paint in gloss black. If a different color is desired add an additional $30 per color.